Old oil mill in operation again
- WEBM (352x288, sd 16.0 MB): 01/08/108449.108432.WEEKNUMMER595-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 5.9 MB): 01/08/108441.108432.WEEKNUMMER595-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 13.5 MB): 01/08/108443.108432.WEEKNUMMER595-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 17.6 MB): 01/08/108445.108432.WEEKNUMMER595-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 33.3 MB): 01/08/108447.108432.WEEKNUMMER595-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 19.6 MB): 01/08/108432.WEEKNUMMER595-HRE00016A27.mpg
Week number 59-51
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The oil mill from 1852 in Rolderwolde is put back in operation after a short ceremony. The mayor unties the sails after which the mill starts turning. With a.o. the interior with the bevel, cogs and millstones. Linseed is squashed, caught in a tank, heated and put into bags that are squeezed in a large press, which leaves linseed oil and linseed cake.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 25 April 1961