Behind the scenes of the Dutch Railways
- WEBM (352x288, sd 13.8 MB): 01/28/128926.128908.WEEKNUMMER460-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 4.4 MB): 01/28/128918.128908.WEEKNUMMER460-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 10.0 MB): 01/28/128920.128908.WEEKNUMMER460-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 13.8 MB): 01/28/128922.128908.WEEKNUMMER460-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 26.6 MB): 01/28/128924.128908.WEEKNUMMER460-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 16.7 MB): 01/28/128908.WEEKNUMMER460-HRE0002984E.mpg
Week number 46-01
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
In the Central Workplace of the Dutch Railways at Haarlem is worked at the restoration of a, by war damaged, carriage. SHOTS: -An almost completely destroyed carriage is wheeled into a workplace; -various shots of mechanics, welders and carpenters who are working on the train; -a restored train rides away from the workplace on its own.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Nederlands Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid (curator)
- Publication date:
- 29 December 1945