The blood group office in the Dutch army operational
- MP4 (352x288, sd 12.5 MB): 01/31/131437.131424.WEEKNUMMER394-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 23.7 MB): 01/31/131439.131424.WEEKNUMMER394-HR[..].mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 11.8 MB): 01/31/131441.131424.WEEKNUMMER394-H[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, hd 7.4 MB): 01/31/131435.131424.WEEKNUMMER394-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.3 MB): 01/31/131433.131424.WEEKNUMMER394-HR[..].ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 14.3 MB): 01/31/131424.WEEKNUMMER394-HRE0000D080.mpg
Week number 39-44
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Determining the blood groups of soldiers. SHOTS: - soldiers enter a room where physicians take blood samples from the soldiers; - physician takes a blood sample from the ear of a soldier ;- physicians sitting around a table studying samples and performing different tests; - army officer looks at the test results and stamps the blood group ("O") in the identification booklets of soldiers.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 27 October 1939