An increasing need for youth dental care
- WEBM (352x288, sd 19.9 MB): 01/31/131719.131702.BG_10268.webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 7.2 MB): 01/31/131711.131702.BG_10268.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 19.7 MB): 01/31/131713.131702.BG_10268.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 20.2 MB): 01/31/131715.131702.BG_10268.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 38.2 MB): 01/31/131717.131702.BG_10268.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 23.6 MB): 01/31/131702.BG_10268.mpg
Week number 77-26
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
The teeth of children suffer from the increasing use of sugar and sweets. This makes youth dental care an important and necessary aspect of the concern for public health. SHOTS: a dental hygienist gives a class of children a lesson in dental hygiene; children eating candy; dentist checks the teeth of a little boy; several shots of the drilling and filling of a cavity with amalgam filling; children in the classroom rinse with a cup of fluoride solution.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1977