"Miniature sailing " at the Scheepsbouwkundig Proefstation
- WEBM (352x288, sd 25.9 MB): 01/39/139376.139359.WEEKNUMMER731-H[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 12.5 MB): 01/39/139368.139359.WEEKNUMMER731-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 25.9 MB): 01/39/139370.139359.WEEKNUMMER731-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 25.8 MB): 01/39/139372.139359.WEEKNUMMER731-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 50.3 MB): 01/39/139374.139359.WEEKNUMMER731-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 31.3 MB): 01/39/139359.WEEKNUMMER731-HRE0001670A.mpg
Week number 73-15
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Tests are done with model ships in the basins of the Nederlands Scheepsbouwkundig Proefstation (Dutch Naval Research Station) in Wageningen. The behavior of the ship in the water is recorded by registration equipment. In a vacuum tank tests are done with model ships and propellers that are observed with cameras. The crew can learn how to maneuver a ship in a simulator. Also with archive material of the launching of ships.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 April 1973