The railways through the flooded Kruininger polder
- WEBM (352x288, sd 17.0 MB): 01/39/140021.139778.WEEKNUMMER532-H[..].webm
- OGV (352x288, sd 10.9 MB): 01/39/140013.139778.WEEKNUMMER532-HR[..].ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 14.5 MB): 01/39/140015.139778.WEEKNUMMER532-HR[..].ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 16.1 MB): 01/39/140017.139778.WEEKNUMMER532-HR[..].mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 31.2 MB): 01/39/140019.139778.WEEKNUMMER532-HR[..].mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 21.1 MB): 01/39/139778.WEEKNUMMER532-HRE0001849B.mpg
Week number 53-25
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
During the flood disaster the railway to Oostdijk in the Polder Kruininger was completely destroyed. The dike holes of the polder aren't closed yet and the tides in the polder have free play. There are now several emergency measures adopted which make it possible for freight trains to use the railway at low water. A steam train moving, with appropriate speed, over the railways, which just stick out above the water.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Nederlands Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1953