The 21st Amsterdam Fashion Week
- WEBM (352x288, sd 21.8 MB): 71/71550.71533.WEEKNUMMER574-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 7.1 MB): 71/71542.71533.WEEKNUMMER574-HRE00015A83.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 15.5 MB): 71/71544.71533.WEEKNUMMER574-HRE00015A83.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 22.0 MB): 71/71546.71533.WEEKNUMMER574-HRE00015A83.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 42.0 MB): 71/71548.71533.WEEKNUMMER574-HRE00015A83.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 26.6 MB): 71/71533.WEEKNUMMER574-HRE00015A83.mpg
Week number 57-48
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
A fashion show of summer wear for purchasing agents and press from abroad during the Amsterdam Fashion Week. It takes place in castle De Hoge Vuursche in Baarn. Women's clothing is designed and made in the sewing workshop. The clothing is packed in special covers for transport and loaded onto an airplane at Schiphol Airport.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 15 November 1957