Cycling races behind large motorcycles
- WEBM (352x288, sd 8.7 MB): 73/73548.73531.WEEKNUMMER434-HRE000[..].webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 3.7 MB): 73/73540.73531.WEEKNUMMER434-HRE000158C2.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 7.9 MB): 73/73542.73531.WEEKNUMMER434-HRE000158C2.ogv
- MP4 (352x288, sd 9.1 MB): 73/73544.73531.WEEKNUMMER434-HRE000158C2.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, hd 17.1 MB): 73/73546.73531.WEEKNUMMER434-HRE000158C2.mp4
- MPG (352x288, source 10.3 MB): 73/73531.WEEKNUMMER434-HRE000158C2.mpg
Week number 43-40
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
Aad van Amsterdam wins the stayers in the Utrecht stadium "Galgenwaard"; on the occasion of the 60 years existence on the ANWB a race with velocipedes is held.
During World War II the newsreels by film producers Polygoon and Profilti were controlled by the German occupiers. Polygoon and Profilti had to work together with the German film rental office Tobis. From January 1, 1941 the newsreels were therefore called Tobis News. Until the fall of 1944 newsreels under this name were produced alternately by Polygoon and Profilti.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 September 1943