Kennels for dogs during the holiday season
- MP4 (352x288, hd 30.2 MB): 94/94855.94840.BG_10654.mp4
- MP4 (352x288, sd 15.6 MB): 94/94853.94840.BG_10654.mp4
- WEBM (352x288, sd 17.0 MB): 94/94857.94840.BG_10654.webm
- OGV (384x288, sd 11.0 MB): 94/94849.94840.BG_10654.ogv
- OGV (352x288, hd 24.3 MB): 94/94851.94840.BG_10654.ogv
- MPG (352x288, source 19.4 MB): 94/94840.BG_10654.mpg
Week number: 78-35
Newsreels in which Dutch subjects of a certain week are presented.
In the Netherlands there are about 300 kennels approved by the Dierenbescherming (Dutch Society for the Protection of Animals) where dogs receive care and housing for 5 to 10 guilders a day when their owners are on holiday. SHOTS: a young dog lies on his back; dog that is put out of a car; kennel owner Jan Labée walks around in his kennel; dogs in kennels; dogs are fed; woman comes to pick up her dog.
- Polygoon-Profilti (producer) / Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (curator)
- Publication date:
- 1 January 1978